Hop Up™ tension fabric displays are simple, versatile and can be set up in seconds. They feature a lightweight, durable frame like a fabric mural. Simply attach the graphic, pop up (expand) the frame and you have an exhibit. All Hop Ups™ are available with and without end caps.
- Lightweight Straight quad style anodized silver frame
- Grey in-molded Velcro end caps
- 2 stabilizer feet included
- Supports an integrated fabric graphic mural with or without endcaps
- Easy assembly
- Rolling carry bag included
- Lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturer defects
Quality Tension Fabric Printing
The dye-sublimated tension fabric graphics provided are G7 certified and printed on state-of-the-art equipment. G7 certification helps ensure the production of the highest quality, consistent and accurate color graphics.
General Art Guidelines:
Please be sure to Include the 2” bleed around the perimeter (note trim & stitch locations on template. DO NOT design any critical elements (text, logos, etc.) within 2” of the edge.
- CMYK Color Mode
- All Solid Coated Pantone colors should be called out in the art as spot colors
- Embed all images and support files
- Resolution must be 100-120 ppi
- All fonts must be created to outlines
- Do not scale artboard
- Background color/images must bleed to the edge of artboard
- Do not use spot colors from template in your artwork as they will not print
Contact Us for template and additional specs.